Wed, Oct 27|
Boston University Catholic Center
Leader Academy Session 2
Creating a Campus Ministry Community
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2021, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Boston University Catholic Center, 211 Bay State Rd, Boston, MA 02215, USA
About the Event
Our survey at the last Leader Academy revealed that over 75% of participants desire to learn about new ways to expand the reach of their ministry. Another 40% asked for more opportunities to meet with peers to discuss role-specific campus strategies in person.
Your input was heard! This session addresses best practices for creating a vibrant and growing campus ministry community. The meal will be an opportunity to meet leaders from Boston campuses, while the breakout will enable you to brainstorm and collaborate with peers (chaplains, campus ministers, missionaries, or student leaders). Please RSVP today as our meeting space is limited!
Lastly, if you know a chaplain, campus minister, missionary, or student leader at one of the many colleges in the Boston Area--forward the invite!
While the last event gave you time to plan as a campus, this event gives you time to learn from other students or other campus ministry staff. Students will be paired with students from other campuses and staff with other staff.
- Brother Jason Zink, Director of the Catholic Center at Northeastern and Surrounding Schools
- 5:00PM - Optional Mass. (this is our daily mass that people are welcome to join)
- 5:30PM - Dinner (free)
- 6:00PM - Welcome and Ice Breaker
- 6:15PM - Brother Jason - Creating a Catholic Community
- 6:45PM - Breakout discussion - Small-group questions will be provided.
- 7:15PM - Large group debrief and Q/A for Bro Jason.
- 7:30PM - End
- Parking is usually available on Bay State Rd. It is free aftr 6:00PM.